About Alpine Surgical Practice
Alpine Surgical Practice is helmed by Consultant Surgeon, Dr Aaron Poh. Dr Poh first trained in Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, followed by his appointment as a Colorectal and Trauma specialist in Ng Teng Fong and Tan Tock Seng Hospitals. Dr Poh was also the Trauma service lead during his time in Ng Teng Fong Hospital.
Alpine Surgical Practice offers wide-ranging consultations for all General Surgical and Abdominal issues.
Three pillars of treatment
There are three pillars of treatment that we offer:
- Endoscopic investigation through Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy with Advanced Endoscopic Interventions such as EMR and Colon Stenting
- Laparoscopic surgery for benign conditions such as Gallstones and Hernias, and cancerous conditions such as Colorectal Cancer
- 24-hour support for all emergency abdominal conditions, including but not limited to Acute Appendicitis, Acute Cholecystitis, Perforated Organs and Intestinal Obstruction
Three key philosophies
Alpine Surgical Practice abides by three key philosophies:
- Up-to-date and scientific evidence-driven care that is individually tailored to each patient
- Cost-effective healthcare through the adoption of established and proven treatment options
- To be with the patient through every step of the treatment journey and to provide comfort and confident support